From the IIA:
Last 3 Places - Mobile Web: Creating Effective Mobile Web Experiences
Thursday, 24 June - IPA, Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4 - 2pm to 5pm
Only 3 places remaining on this topical and timely course! "Should my company go mobile?" This half-day workshop will help answer this question. With many practical techniques and examples, the workshop will equip you with the information you need to make informed decisions about the mobile web and help you take your company mobile. For example, we'll cover:
- How the mobile web is different from the web as you know it.
- The 4 methods for deploying web content for mobile devices.
- How mobile phones & devices affect web design.
- Creating web content for the mobile context.
- Understanding user requirements on mobile phones.
- The state of the industry; controversies and future advances.
More information and booking details here.
(disclosure: I am a board member of the IIA)