Over on the Savour Kilkenny website is the current list of speakers for the Foodcamp happening on Friday 22nd October.
Current talk titles are:
- The next generation of farmers – how can they have lifestyles which are rewarding and enjoyable?
- How and why we got the National Carbon Trust cert.
- Health Tips for Foodies
- The Place of Food Safety in Professional Small Food Businesses
- Food bloggers unite!
- Filling the food market gap – a new cuisine?
- Local Food
- Getting a Product to Market
- Round Table Discussion – Food Regulations
- Social Media, the Web and building your Food Business
- "Digging Ireland out of the recession – Artisan produce, Food Innovation and Guerrilla Marketing": the after lunch panel discussion
Find out who is giving them and other details here: http://www.savourkilkenny.com/web/?page_id=721