I cannot make this event (my dbTwang bootstrapping still requires me to do consultancy work) but it looks worth attending. Late sharing this with apologies:
Where and When?
· Monday, March 8th – 9am to 7pm (including PitchSlam & Networking)
· Radisson SAS Royal Hotel, Golden Lane in Dublin’s city centre.
· If you would like to register for this event click here.
· If you do not have a live ID please email us to register for this event by clicking here.
As part of the local BizSpark programme, Microsoft Ireland and Enterprise Ireland are delighted to announce BizSparkCamp 2010 featuring Innovate! PitchSlam – an event designed to help accelerate Irish Startups’ businesses and provide the opportunity to be identified as one of the world’s most promising technology start-ups. This day-long conference will run on Monday, March 8th (doors open 9am) in the Radisson SAS Royal Hotel in Dublin’s city centre. Entrance is free of charge.
The agenda is still being finalised, but here is a selection of confirmed speakers covering key topics:
· Through the new BizSpark EUGA program, Microsoft Ireland are providing support for BizSpark companies interested in accessing local and EU grants, providing a facilitated application process to make applying for these funds easier. Grants covered by EGUA include ICT infrastructure, training, R&D and recruitment. Nicky Martin from Affect Network will be covering how BizSpark can help you access these grants.
· Mike Sigal from early stage analyst firm Guidewire Group, organisers of Innovate!, will be giving an overview of the Guidewire Group’s G/Score Assessment Methodology, an analytical tool to help you understand your competitive strength and market position.
· Brian Caulfield will be joining us once again to give some key insights into the local VC landscape with tips on how to maximise your chances of securing VC funding.
· Caroline Egan and Nigel Turner from The Open Borders Group have worked with many Irish companies helping them to enter the UK market and partner successfully with the Microsoft UK channel. They will speaking on how to expand your business internationally and the best ways to build partner strategies.
· In addition, there will be speakers from Enterprise Ireland and other BizSpark Network Partners to provide more advice for getting access to capital and new markets (UK, US and further abroad). More details to follow.